In this article we covered
– How Wahed’s Robo advisory works
– Missing information in Wahed’s performance display
– Are Wahed’s Global Equities halal?
– Are Wahed’s Emerging Market Equities halal?
– Are Wahed’s Sukuk halal?
– Are Wahed’s Real Estate Investment Trusts halal?
– Wahed’s fees and how they compare to other Robo-advisors.
Some funds cater specifically to Muslim investors. Three of the largest of these funds are:
Sharia Portfolio’s (SPUS)
Wahed Invest’s (HLAL)
This article compares these funds using the following criteria:
Their process for screening for Halal stocks
The comfort level that Practical Islamic Finance has in their top 10 holdings, and
The historical performances of each fund