In this article we covered
– How Wahed’s Robo advisory works
– Missing information in Wahed’s performance display
– Are Wahed’s Global Equities halal?
– Are Wahed’s Emerging Market Equities halal?
– Are Wahed’s Sukuk halal?
– Are Wahed’s Real Estate Investment Trusts halal?
– Wahed’s fees and how they compare to other Robo-advisors.
Some funds cater specifically to Muslim investors. Three of the largest of these funds are:
Sharia Portfolio’s (SPUS)
Wahed Invest’s (HLAL)
This article compares these funds using the following criteria:
Their process for screening for Halal stocks
The comfort level that Practical Islamic Finance has in their top 10 holdings, and
The historical performances of each fund
If you’re shopping for a car and trying to avoid interest-bearing debt it’s likely that advertisements claiming 0% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) car financing have caught your attention.
Naturally, the savvy Muslim consumer should ask: is there a catch to this and is it truly Halal?
If you’re in this position you’re in luck because I’m about to answer these two questions for you so keep reading…